Saturday, February 6, 2016

Happy Hundredth Day!

Today was the 100th day of school!  I'm sure you already knew that because your children brought such fun and creative projects to school!  Thanks for helping out with those!  Here's a sample of some of the projects we saw with 100 of...something!




Later in the day, each child made a portrait...showing what each will look like at 100-years-old!  Each wrote a "bucket list" of things they plan to do before turning 100...








Some future plans include:

Before I am 100 I will...
go to college
be a teacher
get a car
go on an airplane
get married
have a kid
have a husband!

Before I am 100 I will...
be a race car driver
I will go to college
I will be in the graveyard (!)
I will be president
I will get a car
ride a bike.

Before I am 100 I will...
I will have a house
I will have a child
build a tree house
I will work at a school
I will get married
I will learn cursive
I will be awesome
I will win a race
I will have an awesome life
I will work at a zoo.

Before I am 100 I will...
be an inventor
I will have white shoes
I will have a wife
I will be in a cemetary
I will have a ring
I will be half bald
I will be ancient!

Before I am 100 I will...
I will be married
I will be a skier
I will be a scientist
I will go to college.

I love the order and variety of the hopes and dreams for their future selves!  Let's hope all their dreams come true!!!








No comments: