Sunday, September 2, 2012

A new year begins...

Hello to a new crop of viewers! I will try to update this blog as often as I can! I will share pictures of your kiddos to give you a view into our classroom during our day! This first slideshow includes pictures from our "extra recess" time and from writing and math. The last two slides show the insect that we've been watching for three days. The hornet keeps coming back to our thermometer-on the OUTside of the window! I took a photo of three books I read this week that were particularly interesting to the class. I tried to get at least one picture of each child, however, some of your children are somewhat camera shy! I will work at it a little harder next week! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love seeing them all interact- great photos- thanks