Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Resolutions!

It's that time of year when we all think back on our lives and decide what we might be able to do in the future to make ourselves better...six and seven-year-old children don't have quite as far back to look, but they still created their own New Year's Resolutions! Here are a few samples!

From Resolutions
I wonder what she's saving her money for...?

And here is another...

From Resolutions
This child will: "Try new foods. Save my money. Eat more vegetables. Don't use that much paper." The trees of the world let out a collective sigh!

And here is yet another...
From Resolutions
This child will: "Clean my room. Stop eating a lot of candy. Do what my parents say." I say this is cause for celebration at home!

And another...
From Resolutions
This child plans to: "Eat less candy. Fight less. Watch TV less. Play outside more. Clean my room."

It looks like you can all count on cleaner rooms! Many decided to eat less candy and save more money! You'll want to check out your child's New Year's Resolutions when you visit school or when they come home!
Happy New Year!

No comments: