Sunday, February 9, 2014

100th Day of School!

Today is the 100th day of school!  It doesn't seem possible that 100 days have gone by already!  The projects were a lot of fun to share!  We toured the primary wing and saw many creative projects.  Here's a peak at some of the projects.


After talking about what it would be like to be 100 years old, everyone made a portrait of their 100-year-old self! Complete with white hair, wrinkles, extreme hair loss and in some cases...EAR HAIR!!! Then they made a sort of "bucket list" of the things they'd like to do before they turn 100!  Take a look...

From 100th Day writing
Before I am 100 I will...I will get a job.  I will go to the Olympics.  I will get better at running.  I will be a dentist.  I will be a vet.  I will not be a vet for snakes.  I will learn how to write every word.  I will be a baseball player.  I will learn how to be a fast skater.  I will be a chef.

Here's another...
From 100th Day writing
Before I am 100 I will...play soccer.  I will play basketball.  I will skate...get married...go to college...play baseball...shoot a bow and arrow.

And finally...
From 100th Day writing
Before I am 100 I will...I will play soccer. I will go to China. I will have two children. I will work at NRG. 

I wish I had a magic crystal ball to see what 100 looks like for each one of them...who knows?!

No comments: